Okay, so here be the really really really late pics
from talk like a pirate day
And here be a timewaster that wenyin
tagged me for, knowing full well that i cnt get enough of this stuff.
write 20 random facts about yourself, then tag the same amount of people as minutes it takes you to write the facts
Start time: 4:46
1. I am ambidextrous, and can write, eat, throw, and do anything else you can think of equally well with either hand
2. I can make my voice sound *exactly* like kermit the frog, dr. nick
from the simpsons, mr hanky the xmas poo, and yoda, among others
3. one of my favorite words is "tomfoolery"
4. i can bench press my own body weight
5. I have lived my entire life within 30 minutes of major cities (new york, orlando, los angeles, chicago, etc.)
6. My standard for self improvement is batman. Every time i find a way to become more like him, it has been a good day
7. I keep my old cell phone number on my new cell phone, and occasionally call it to see who picks up
8. had i not made it into medical school, i was going to head to
culinary school, and as such, i can make a number of delectable dishes
9. I am a much more private person than my writing style would lead you to believe
10. I have broken and/or dislocated 10 bones in my body, mostly from doing stupid things
11. Only two things in this world bother me: the ocean and clowns, in
that order. And a clown with a shark fin on its back would scare me
12. I really enjoy writing song parodies of well known songs. check out here
to see some of them, or scroll through backlogs for others
13. My main interest in medicine is ER and/or international health, but everyone tells me i should do pediatrics
14. I eat cereal dry or with water
15. my favorite artists are salvador dali and m.c. escher
16. i have dressed in drag for two years weekly in high school as part
of the rocky horror picture show cast. Let me tell you, i made a sexy
17. i try to complement at least one person a day, or failing that, to make one person's day a little more surreal
18. since i have been able to grow facial hair, it has only been shaved off twice-both times for lost bets
19. i drive with only one hand on the steering wheel, even when the other hand is not doing anything
20. i can walk the length of a short room entirely on my hands
time finished: 4:56
I am too lazy to tag people, so how about if you read this and see
something here about me you did not know, consider yourself tagged.
Although i know kelly will cave to my internet peer pressure, and mary
will do this while at work, so i guess i shall see it from them at
Wow. Obsessed much
, nic? lets not give our kid an inferiority complex or anything. Oh well, as long as they keep the kryptonite out of his crib.
anybody who oversleeps? want to have fun waking them up? Well then, the
Sonic Grenade is for you! just pull the pin, yell "fire in the hole"
and lob it at the unsuspecting sleeper. It doesn't shut off until the
pin goes back in, meaning until they find you, you magnificent bastard.
Fun fact of the day:
In 1967 or thereabouts Van Morrison wanted to get out of his contract
with a record label, so he fulfilled his obligation by making up 31
songs and recording them in a single sitting. They're awful songs, but
it's interesting to listen to a few. All 31 are available as MP3s on
[Morrison sings] on topics ranging from ringworm to
wanting a danish, to hating his record label and a guy named George.
Make sure you get past the first few tunes
- it takes him a few to get
Until next time, loyal viewers
Josh thinks youre very lucky to have ringworm